Friday, December 23, 2011

Rare Photo of Mohawk with Christmas Lights Found

In digging through some boxes of photos recently, I found this rare photo of a B-model all festooned with holiday lights!

Because our faith as Christians is absolutely and completely rooted in our Jewish heritage over two thousand years ago, I thought it is appropriate to share with you the prophesy from Isaiah 7:14:  "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign - The Virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel."

Merry Christmas and  Happy Holidays to all my brothers who served with the 225th Aviation Company so many years ago!

Editor's note: My son Tim reworked this photo I took of Phantomhawk 13 in late 1969 for me a couple of years ago.  Steve Sachs told me that he actually wrapped one up in some barbed wire when he ran off the end of the runway once, but it wasn't nearly as festive a sight!

No comments: