Thursday, August 20, 2009

Does Anyone Know J.Y. Hammack?

Dave Olney, the Executive Director of the OV-1 Mohawk Association, received the following email from the son of a former Mohawk driver. I told Dave that I would post it to see if any of you might know this man's father, J. Y. Hammack.

On 07/29/09 10:04 AM, Steve Hammack wrote:
--------------------
Dave, You do not know me but you may know my father J Y Hammack in your role of Executive Director for the OV-1 Mohawk Association. My dad flew them way back when. He is getting on in years but I thought it would be nice to see if your group has any records on him or needed information from him.
Have a great day.
Steve [Hammack]
UH1/OH58/UH60 LTC(R)

Please let me know if you know Mr. Hammack and I'll be sure to pass the info along. Thanks!

No comments: