Saturday, October 4, 2008

"The 225th's Hawks" Video


As many of you know, I work as an Administrative Assistant III in the Emergency Department at Seattle Children’s Hospital. Well, recently the hospital treated us all to a concert by the Beach Boys at Safeco Field to celebrate the recent name change of the hospital (from Children’s Hospital & Regional Medical Center), and the culmination of a 7 year fund drive to raise $300M for uncompensated care, facility improvements and research. The goal was exceeded by nearly $50M!

So, we celebrated!

As Karin and I were listening to this really good “old” music from the 60s and the 70s, I was also thinking about our upcoming reunion in Portland, and about what I could do on the blog to showcase the 225th’s airplanes. The music that night inspired me to put together a video of our Mohawks. Go to www.225observer.us and take a look at the result. I think you’ll like it.

If you would like DVD of “The 225th’s Hawks,” send me a blank DVD-R (that is capable of handling at least 10 minutes) along with a stamped, self-addressed disc mailer, and I’d be glad to make one for you. Address your request to me at 13111-88th Place NE, Kirkland, WA 98034-2636.

No comments: